POLYESTER WALL MOUNTING CABINETS
- Monobloc wall-mounting enclosure made from polyester reinforced with fibreglass, moulded by hot compression, RAL 7035 grey colour.
- Version with transparent tempered-glass door.
- Degree of protection IP 66 according to IEC 60529.
- Resistance to external mechanical impacts:
– Plain door enclosures IK 10 (20 joules).
– Glazed door enclosures IK 08 (5 joules) according to IEC 62262.
Get a free quote online today
More technical specifications
- Locking device outside the sealed area, guaranteeing the tightness of IP 66 over time.
- Locking system:
– Enclosure height ≤ 847 mm: 2 locks with double-bar insert or 1 handle with key lock and 3-point closure.
– Enclosure height 1056 mm: 1 lock with double-bar insert and 4-point closure.
- Door opening angle: 180°.
- Bosses for accessory-fixing inserts: M6 inside the enclosure, M5 in the door for enclosure heights of 430 and 530 mm, M6 in the door for enclosure heights ≥ 647 mm.
- Fixing of rear accessories on 4 M8 studs, included in the standard supply.
- Grid pattern with a pitch of 25 mm on the back of the door.
POLYESTER WALL MOUNTING
|External dimensions (mm)||ABS/PC wall-mounting|
enclosures IP 66
|Polyester wall-mounting enclosures IP 66||Metallic mounting plates|
|H||W||D||Plain||Transparent||Plain||Transparent||Plain 3 point closure system||Transparent 3 point closure system||Plain|